Monday, February 5, 2024

A Big Hello with Hero Arts

 Hi Crafty Friends,

Well, as I endure my third case of COVID (yes, third), I decided that an easy all occasion hello card was what I needed for my stash.  And thanks to latest Hero Arts Digital kit, called Mix & Match, I found a cool graphic that I quickly turned into a rainbow of "hellos" background and topped it with (what else?) a great big HELLO -- this time using the alphabet die that was part of the incredible My Monthly Hero December 2023 kit (and yes, that fabulous kit is still available).  

And honestly, that's my card--ready for almost any occasion (get well, happy birthday, miss you):


I hope you've had a chance to enjoy the rest of the hop, which celebrates the February release and brings us all tons of inspiration (while we wait for our February kits to come to our homes).  Here's the whole list so that you don't miss a single creation!

Thanks for dropping by!
Essie



12 comments:

  1. OOoo I LOVE how you did the background! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. A simple design that does wonders! Love the variety of colors and the dimension on the HELLO die cut. It really stands out! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! A great reminder that simple is amazing 👏👌❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the big, bold HELLO. It's a nice sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super clever design Essie! SO obig bold and beautiful! Thanks so much for your wonderful inpsiration! I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colorful background with the bold die cut sentiment! Great card!
    I hope you're feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card! I love the use of text for a background. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Sorry to hear about your Covid. I've had 2 bouts already and I'm careful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous way to just let someone know you are thinking of them! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative and fun--love the look! How awful to get Covid multiple times. So far we've not gotten sick and are so grateful for the vaccines.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Flowers with Hero Arts Digitals