Monday, May 6, 2024

A Big Bright Celebration with Hero Arts

This month's Hero Arts release is all about birthdays--and the Digital Kit add-on is birthday ready, too!

The Birthday Blow Up Digital is full of images ready for a birthday party.  There are balloons for days, a lovely Happy Birthday and this bold CELEBRATE image, that I used to make this quick, bright card.


I printed the CELEBRATE design (it has a kind of 1960s vibe, I think) onto lightweight cardstock using my LaserJet and colored in the CELEBRATE letters using my copics (RV02, B01, and Y13). These three primary colors make a rainbow where yellow and pink create orange, and yellow and blue make green.  I colored in the open stars and rectangles and that was it for coloring (took less than five minutes).  I foiled my card front using heat-activated foil, matted the image with silver cardstock, plonked it onto a white A2 card base and that was that--ready for the party!

Thanks for dropping by!

Essie



9 comments:

  1. What a fun and bright card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect for a celebration- bright, cheerful and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blended colors on the sentiment! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love the bold celebrate sentiment with some confetti around it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the little shapes are cute to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and fun with the neon colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty with the colors you used and the foiling! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete

A Big Bright Celebration with Hero Arts