Monday, June 5, 2023

Totally "shellfish" weekend with Hero Arts Digitals

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Hero Arts Printables always make me happy -- and this month there is lots to smile about:  Great sentiments, and sweet ocean images that were perfect to remind myself that I still love Copic coloring.  After making a couple of cards using the Printables for June early last week, I thought I was done with digitals for a while.  I do love the two cards I made using the dolphins and sea turtle images:


 


But late Friday night, I popped open the new digital kit called "She Sells Seashells," and decided I wasn't done after all--and the seashell images were so cool that I had to use them all!   So I pulled each image into a single google slide, positioned them in a pattern that was pleasing to me, changed the colorway to a "delft blue" image (I'm stuck on blue...always!). I also made a second colorway using more of a pool blue color.  I printed them onto lightweight cardstock, die cut some shells using my Seashells Fancy Dies, some "hello there" sentiments using the Hello There Stamp & Cut, and, for the pool blue card, I also die cut the Swirling Tide Border Fancy Die with Frame and ink blended  that border in pool shades.  With all those bits & pieces in hand I quickly put together my two seaside greeting cards--ready to send to my friends and kick my summer crafting into high gear.  

I'd love to see what you're making this summer!  If you have a blog or IG page, just pop it into the comments below -- I'd love to drop by and see what you're up to!

Thanks for visiting!

Essie


24 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love this summer themed release! Perfect for beach themed projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely kit! And lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects!!! I especially LOVE the sea turtle!!! The background with the rays of light is so striking and the sparkling sand is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card designs with this kit, the background with the dolphins is fab. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fish and the turtle! Gorgeous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am mystified by the downloads that are being offered. I am not quite sure what to do with them if I order them. I appreciated the little detail you put in the description, but I have asked Hero Arts to do a tutorial on them if possible to help us not so computer savy people enjoy these wondering downloads too. Great Cards, love the grouping of the seashells, gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring on the turtle is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The turtle is fantastic. Love the "sand"
    at the bottom of the card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards. The coloring of the turtle is just so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun, colorful cards. -- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful backgrounds!
    Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful cards - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

  13. Great Cards! need a new printer to be able to get all the lovely printables!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty cards! Love that turtle card! Also a very nice design using all the seashells grouped together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Essie, your cards are delightful!!! Well done! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Love the sunrays on the first card, and the blue "Hello there" is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely coloring of the turtle image. I enjoy creating with digital stamps. I may "need" these new images!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards! I love your colouring of the turtle and dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards. Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Cards are Otterly Adorable.. I just love all this Sea life. Even though I am afraid of the water. Now you all know. I love all the shades of blues that you used too for the ocean water. Those Otters are Stinkin Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Flowers with Hero Arts Digitals