Monday, January 9, 2023

Love Puffin--New from The Rabbit Hole Designs

     Hello Crafty Friends!  It's hard to believe that the crafty happy place that is The Rabbit Hole Designs is turning four!  Owner MaryAnn has a whole lot of crafty inspiration and new products to kick off the week, and I'm excited to share my project using the Rabbit Hole Designs' Love Puffin.  My puffin was "born" (okay, colored) in the Caribbean--I did some art therapy during our family holiday cruise--it was hard to imagine being cold while basking in the sun on our cabin's veranda, but I sketched a little ice floe for him to stand on, just the same. 



You might also notice the cool pierced border for this card--it's new, too, and part of the A2-sized set called You've Been Framed.    It's a great addition to my collection -- so unique, but not in a way that detracts from the main image.  And there's a sunburst die in the set, too--so cool!

And as for the coloring:  I used colored pencils--I find that, for me, these are the easiest things to take along, and applying many layers of penciled on pigment is a really great way to unwind.   These are mostly Prismacolor, but I also use Polychromos and, as long as they're good and sharp, I am happy with both brands. 

To celebrate the February 2023 release, The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away two savings vouchers; one to a lucky Instagram follower and one to a lucky Facebook Fan Page follower. The winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on the Instagram post, and tagging friends, and also from commenting on the Fan Page post. So make sure to head on over to Instagram and the  Facebook Fanpage, look for the giveaway post. @therabbitholedesignsllc and look for the post at The Rabbit Hole Designs Fan Page by 11:59 p.m. PST 01-12-2023 Winners will be contacted via DM for the Instagram winner and announced in the Facebook Fan Page for the Fan Page follower winner on 1-13-2023 

Thanks for stopping by!

Essie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Big Hello with Hero Arts