Monday, September 26, 2022

Center Stage At The Rabbit Hole Designs

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I'm excited to join The Rabbit Hold Designs family of designers to help usher in our newest release.  



The new Bunny Ballet set is full of joy and sweetness--and as a bonus, it's easy and fun to color!  For today's card, I've paired the solo ballerina with TRHD's new Triangle Mosaic stencil which I've used to create a stage and spotlight for my bunny.  The sentiment is one of my favorites from the fabulous Alice in Wonderland release, part of the Heard in Wonderland set.  



My second card today also features the Triangle Mosaic stencil and the new Sassy Sentiments #2 set, as well as the Script Happy small but oh-so useful set. Result--another flat panel colorful but super fun card ready for one of my snarky besties!

There's so much to see this week from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I hope you'll hop along with us on our blogs and see our creations all over social media! And yes, there's even a GIVEAWAY:

To celebrate the October 2022 release, The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away two savings vouchers; one to a lucky Instagram follower and one to a lucky Fan Page follower. The winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on the INSTAGRAM post, and tagging friends, and also from commenting on the Fan Page post.

So make sure to head on over to INSTAGRAM and look for the giveaway post @therabbitholedesignsllc you can also look for the post at. The Rabbit Hole Designs Fan Page.

Comment by by 11:59 p.m. PST 09-29-2022--Winners will be contacted via DM for the IG winner and announced in the Facebook Fanpage group on 09-30-2022.

I hope you'll have time to visit my teammates!

DAY 1           
The Rabbit Hole Designs
Lauren

Jenn

Amy

Tracy S.

Leah

Dalis

Essie

Lydia

Deana


Thanks for stopping by!

Essie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Flowers with Hero Arts Digitals